The firm provides a wide variety of training modules for managers and Human Resource professionals, including the following:
- Sexual and Other Workplace Harassment
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Top 10 Rules for Managing and Counseling Employees
- Effective Documentation of Employment Issues
- Hiring & Interviewing Skills
- Understanding the Employment At Will Doctrine
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Union Avoidance
- Fiduciary Responsibility
- HIPAA Medical Privacy and Security
- Fee Disclosure Rules
- 409A Deferred Compensation
The firm’s standard training program for managers consists of a five-hour course, which includes an overview of the current workplace, breakout sessions with a practical hypothetical (“Difficult George”), a summary review of applicable discrimination laws, an introduction to the ADA and FMLA, a review of sexual harassment principles and procedures, and the firm’s Top 10 Rules for Managing and Counseling Employees.
The program is designed to be practical and interactive, with numerous real life examples. If you are interested in more information about the firm’s training capabilities, please contact Eddie Isler at email@example.com.